Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ah ah ah ah ah AH AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ECONS IS FINALLY OVER. Freaking econs

Woot that means
only 80 questions left to the end of A levels!



Were planning to go IRC for lan after econs but the super nice weather made us changed our mind.

And wow! Dad shouted at mum for the first time in life. My mum was yelling at me for stupid stuff like not drinking tea, did not take out the empty shampoo container.......... and then my dad suddenly shouted at her and scolded a few vulgars. Stunned but man.


And then i was at the corridor, going to throw the rubbish bag into the chute. The corridor looked so cool. The lights were not on. The surroundings were wet. But both ends of the corridor, my house and my neighbor's were bright and light. It really looks like some sort of movie scene. Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home